Room 201 Capacity: 6
A casual space ideal for study sessions or group projects:
- Six chairs
- Table with powered outlets
- You will need to sign in using your WVU Login credentials
- Study Room requests can also be made in-person at the Library Information Desk or by telephone 304-788-6901.
- Rooms are able to be reserved up 14 days in advance.
- Rooms can be reserved for no more than 4 hours per day, per person at a time.
- A 15 minute grace period will be observed but if you are unable to make your reservation, your slot will be made available on a first come first serve basis.
- These rooms are not soundproof. Please keep noise to a reasonable level.
- The library is not responsible for personal items left in the study rooms. In addition, you are liable for any library books, laptops, music reserve CDs, or other library materials that you use within the room.
- Dry erase markers and erasers are available at the Information Desk.
- If you have questions concerning this policy or need to cancel your reservation, please contact the Library Information Desk at 304-788-6901.
This resource is temporarily unavailable.