Sign Language Interpreting and Captioning Services are available by request for participants who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. To request an Interpreter or Captioner please contact LibraryDeanOffice@mail.wvu.edu at least 3 business days prior to this event.
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Special Topic in R and RStudio: Exploratory Data Analysis with Tidyverse In-Person
This workshop will introduce participants to using the Tidyvese package in R to perform tasks such as reading data, analyzing data, and plotting data.
- Participants are expected to have attended the First Steps with R and RStudio workshop or to have some basic knowledge of using R.
- Participants will need to download and install R (https://cran.r-project.org/) and RStudio (https://rstudio.com/) prior to the workshop. Both software items are open-source and free to download.
- Participants will also need to bring their own laptop to the workshop.
- Thursday, September 29, 2022
- 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Classroom 2036 (2nd floor)
- Downtown Campus Library
- Alumni Faculty Graduate Students Public Undergraduate Students
- Data Services Research Commons Workshop
Registration has closed.
(304) 293 4240