Data Management and Organization for Theses and Dissertations Online
Data Management is the process of organizing, documenting, sharing, and preserving the data that is generated through the course of a research project. In this workshop, you will learn how to keep your data organized while you carry out a major research project, like a thesis or dissertation.
- Understand options for data management and data organization
- Gain exposure to techniques and resources you may use to make your data readable and understandable in the future
- Understand where to look for field-specific standards, tools, and repositories
Related LibGuide: Research Data Management by Ian Harmon
- Friday, October 2, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.